The 6th edition of EAP Summer School program will take place between June 23rd and August 15th 2014, inside the InGeAr laboratory, POLITEHNICA University of Bucharest.
A short desciption with projects and activites frm 2013 of the InGeAr laboratory:
Photo gallery with projects done during the 5th edition of the EAP Summer School:
The selection is done based on CVs & letter of intent that must address the following questions:
- Menționați cele mai importante 3 activități Extracurriculare la care ați participat în ultimii 3 ani (max 100 cuvinte)
- De unde ați aflat de acest program?
- Menționați cele mai importante 3 concursuri la care ați participat în ultimii 3 ani (max 100 cuvinte)
- În maxim 200 de cuvinte, motivați de ce doriți să participați la Școala de vară EAP 2013
The application is available on http://stagiipebune.ro.
Please use this platform to submit your CV & letter of intent:
2. Mega-Sumo robot
3. Maze-Solver robot
4. DC motor control with digital input
5. LCD Color/TouchScreen - with gaming applications
6. Mini-POV based display
7. High Precision Clock with DS3231 and LED display
8. Ethernet cable tester (RJ45)
9. USB stick with true random generator
MSc. Daniel Rosner - Assistant Professor
MSc. Razvan Tataroiu - Assistant Professor
MSc. Cristian Tranca - Engineer
Iulian Calciu - Associated Assistant
Alex Palacean - Associated Assistant
Iulia Todirica - Associated Assistant